Blaxland Tip is owned and operated by Blue Mountains City Council, Blaxland Recycling Centre allows you to dispose of the following items here:
- Household recycling if source separated/sorted and uncontaminated
- Scrap metal and car bodies
- Car batteries, gas bottles, fire extinguishers and engine oil
- Twice yearly collection of hazardous household chemicals
- Televisions and computers – see our e-waste section for further details
- If you have household chemicals, Katoomba RRWMF has facilities for disposal of certain chemicals year round.