Katoomba Tip is owned and operated by Blue Mountains City Council, Katoomba Recycling Centre allows you to dispose of the following items here:
- Household recycling if source separated/sorted and uncontaminated
- Scrap metal and white goods
- Car batteries gas bottles fire extinguishers and engine oil
- Smoke detectors
- Fluoro globes and tubes other oil and household batteries
- (as this is a household service, a nominal 20L or 20kg limit applies. Chemicals from commercial or industrial premises will NOT be accepted).
- Twice yearly collection of hazardous household chemicals
- Televisions and computers* see our e-waste section for further details.