Sudbury tip is owned and operated by Suffolk council, Sudbury Recycling Centre allows you to dispose of the following items here:
- Electrical s, Batteries, Timber
- Printer Cartridges, Mobile Phones
- Mixed Light Bulbs, Books
- Cardboard, Paper, Wood
- Mixed Glass, Bottles And Jars
- Flat Glass, Household Plastic Packaging
- Rigid Plastic, Garden Waste
- Textiles, Spectacles, Cartons
- Cooking Oil, Dvd’s And Cd’s
- Furniture, Bicycles, Metal
- Car Batteries, Used Engine Oil
Some items have restrictions:
- One small bag of vegetarian pet waste.
No cat or dog faeces.
- No hazardous waste including asbestos, poisons,
flammable liquids, chemicals or clinical waste.
- The site only accepts Calor and Flo gas bottles.
- The site only accepts solid water based paint (use soil or sand in the
tin to dry out). No oil based paint.
Some waste is chargeable:
Charges apply to rubble, soil, hardcore, Trade waste and plasterboard. Before unloading, please see a member of the team who will work out the amount you need to pay depending on the amount of material you have. Card payments only.
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.